Friday, June 13, 2014

Gender Reveal Party

Gender Reveal Party


Boy or Girl???



The chalkboard I found at goodwill, well i found this big heavy frame and painted the back with Chalkboard paint and presto a big chalkboard sign. 

Chalkboard another goodwill find painted the frame white and the glass with chalkboard paint. the trays and necklaces came from the dollar tree as well as the mustaches.



Cake table

The frames I already had and I found these silhouettes on a Google search and just printed them out. The cake pops I made myself. (see cake pop recipe here ). Then i found the candy melts in blue and pink at Micheal's and dipped Oreo in the chocolate. The platter came from goodwill. the little plates the cake pops are on came from party city.

The pop corn bags i cute a large brown paper lunch bag in half and glued the little hearts to them front. I printed and cute out the hearts myself.



Little Mason Jars from Walmart, round stickers from Party City, Hemp from Micheal's. 




I again used the hemp here to hang these ultrasound pictures. I suggest flattening out your ultrasound pictures if you have some on that really thin paper that rolls up. We had to stick clothes pins on the bottom of some because the were rolling up.

This is another picture from I found at goodwill I painted the frame with white paint and the glass with chalkboard paint. The open frame I got at Micheal's along with the yellow paint to paint it. 


This was the one game we played at the party. You play with a partner.Rules of the game 1.You and your partner both have to  put a diaper on your baby but you each can only use one hand the other you have to hold behind your back. 2. Put a onsie on your baby.Still both only using one had 3. You may now use both hands and one partner feeds the other a jar of baby food. 4. One partner drinks a bottle. Which ever team finishes first wins a prize.





Time for the REVEAL. This is a 36 inch round black balloon. Warning!!! the lady at party city told me when you fill these balloons up with helium with ANYTHING in them it can react with the helium and make them bust at anytime. So just get the blown up with air. It was free at party city.






IT's A BOY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment